Sunday, July 24, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME!!!

We were sooooo glad to see Doddy!!!

Ok, we were away 47 days, and put 10,400 something miles on the RV. It was a great trip!!! I am overwhelmed, what can I say? I am so thankful for safety, thankful for all we got to see and experience, thankful for the many people we met, especially the wonderful people who hosted us!!!

We really missed everyone at home, but honestly, although it is good to be home,
I could have gone another month. ; )
(without the heat, though) 

I asked everyone 2 questions: 
What was your favorite part/place/event about the trip?
What did you miss the most about home?

Here goes....
   
joey: i liked Nevada becouse i lived there whan i was younger. i missed my bed and shower. 

Brandon: I like the water park. it is very fun  and I loved it. I missed  the dogs and I was  very glad to see them.

Hannnah: Going to the water park, I loved going down by myself on the Kiddie slides and landing in the water. I like sleeping in the camper. I missed Doddy. I can't wait to go to school!!!

Danny: I liked the Dixie Stampede in Branson, MI. I missed the couches and books and toys at home.

Brian: I like going to the worlds largest water park in wisconsin. I missed the dogs, and doddy.

Joshua     I love the dixie stampede at Branson. and the Canyon in Texas that we hiked with our friends. I liked playing games in the camper like UNO. I missed my grandpa.

Austin. My favorite part of the trip was the waterpark. I missed the dogs, especially daisy.


The guys got out the leggos we had bought at Mall of America.

This is tough, I loved all of the trip, but my favorite is the Pacific coast, especially in Oregon.
The coffee shops, seals, beaches, small towns, sand dunes, lighthouses, produce farms, etc.
I missed my kitchen and garden the most.
Marv says his favorite is a close tie between the Oregan coast and Montana.
It is good to be home!
God bless you one and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment